Please browse though our information and feel free to download the corresponding literature below.
- MSDS No 1027 (NITROGEN)
- N2O Mix MSDS
- MSDS – CH4, CO2, BAL (Methane, Carbon Dioxide)
- MSDS – O2 (Oxygen)
- MSDS – CO (Carbon Monoxide)
- MSDS – H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide)
- Accu-Flo Wellhead – Operation Manual
- GEM2000 Serial Number
- GEM™2NAV Plus GEM™2NAV GEM™2000 Plus GEM™2000 -Serial Numbers 10000 and up- Manual
- GEM2XXX Heated Softcase – Operation Manual
- BIOGAS Check CDM – Operation Manual
- Link to USB Drivers for GEM Communications Cable. Download and run this file to automatically install the driver for your Windows operating system. A black “DOS” window will appear and then quickly disappear. After installation, you’ll be able to see the USB Cable as a COM port in Device Manager.
USB Drivers for GEM Communications Cable
- LSGAM Installation Instructions.
LSGAM Installation Instructions
- Information on Subtitle D of EPA’s regulation RCRA.
RCRA Subtitle D Regulations
- Information on monitoring landfill gas.
LFG Field Monitoring, Part I
- Information on the duties and responsibilities of a landfill technician
Landfill Technician Job Description
- Information on potential fires that can occur on the landfill and how those can be prevented.
- Information on landfill owners’ safety responsibilities and tips on how to prevent accidents.
Health & Safety Issues
- Overview on the Theory of landfill gas generation and methane recovery operations.
- Information on entering confined spaces at the landfill site.
Confined Space Entry