The Next Generation of GEM™ Instrument
The GEM™5000 is designed specifically for use on landfills to monitor Landfill Gas (LFG) Collection & Control Systems. The GEM™5000 samples and analyzes the methane, carbon dioxide and oxygen content of landfill gas with options for additional analysis.
GEM5000 Complete Package Includes:
Instrument, hoses, heavy duty water trap filter, soft case, A.C. battery charger, electronic manual accompanies software, LANDTEC System Gas Analyzer Manager (LSGAM) software, USB download cable and hard-case. Reads: Methane, Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen, temperature (when used with optional probe), atmospheric pressure, differential pressure and calculates gas flow.
NAV and Plus model packages also include more features such as GPS and additional gas measurements
The GEM™5000 is the next generation in the GEM™ Series of LANDTEC instruments for accurate measurement and monitoring on landfills
Now Available. Please call our sales team to request further information or to place your order.
• Measures % CH4, CO2 and O2 Volume, static pressure and differential pressure
• Calculates balance gas, flow (SCFM) and calorific value (KW or BTU)>
• High Accuracy and Fast Response Time
• Lighter and More Compact
• Annual recommended factory service
• Certified intrinsically safe for landfill use
• Calibrated to ISO/IEC 17025
• 3 year warranty
• Designed specifically for use on landfills to monitor landfill gas (LFG) extraction systems, flares, and migration control systems.
• No need to take more than one instrument to site
• Can be used for monitoring subsurface migration probes and for measuring gas composition, pressure and flow in gas extraction systems
• The user is able to set up comments and questions to record information at site and at each sample point
• Ensures consistent collection of data for better analysis
• Streamlined user experience reduces operational times